Information for Parents
At the Priory Centre we promote social distancing, hand washing and all government guidance to prevent the spread of covid 19. Click on the link for government guidance:
At the Priory Centre we place a strong emphasis on our young people developing the awareness and skills to stay safe online.
Part of this also includes increased awareness and supervision of what young people are doing online by the responsible adults around them.
There are a number of resources online that can help with this, including:
- ‘Getting help…’ (CEOP) –
- ‘Think U Know Guide’ (CEOP) –
- ‘Digital Parenting’ (Vodafone) – http://www.vodafone.com/content/digital-parenting.html *NEW*
- ‘Advice and tips for staying safe online’ (CBBC Newsround) –
- ‘Protection from online bullying and harassment’ (BBC Webwise) –
- ‘Making the internet a safer place for children’ (NSPCC) –
- Coronovirus (NHS information) - https://www.southwestyorkshire.nhs.uk/corona-cyp-support-wakefield/
For further support you can contact the following organisations